Toxic people are bad for you, but identifying them can be challenging.
Learn how to identify them, as well as how you can get started with dealing with them in today’s talk.
What you’ll learn:
- How toxic people can affect your mental health and wellbeing
- How they can affect your physical health
- 13 signs a person is toxic
- How to get started dealing with toxic people
- How awareness can be one of the best ways to help others
Have questions &/or comments? Submit them below, and/or on twitter.
- Research about impact of negative relationships on health
- The importance of connections
- What a Mosquito Bite Can Teach You About Dealing With Your Past
- How to stop your insecurities from weighing you down
- Book > How to Think Better in 7 Days – Learn How to Think Better, Be Happier and More Positive, in Just 7 Days
Topics: Toxic relationships, Toxic people, Toxic behviour, Happiness, Connection, Relationship, Bonding, Research, Emotional wellbeing, Mental health, Wellbeing, Wellness, Self care, Toxic people, Harvard, Orkney, Networking, Negativity, Positivity, Positive thinking, Negative thinking, Mindset, Growth mindset, Self help, Self awareness, Personal development, Personal growth
Also published on Medium.