Learn what essential lesson the story about the ant and the grasshopper can teach you about life, and success, in this episode of the Growth Philosophy podcast. Knowing (and practising) this is crucial for doing well in any and every area of life.
What you’ll learn:
- The story of the ant and the grasshopper and what you can learn from it
- What you need to prioritise over short term gain and why
- What Muhammad Ali can teach you about perseverance
- Why perseverance matters in your personal life
- What is perseverance and how to practice it
Have questions or comments? Submit them below, or on twitter..
- All past episodes
- How to stop your insecurities from weighing you down
- Never Give Up: Motivational Stories of Determination, Perseverance and Success
Topics: Fable, story, personal growth, growth mindset, success mindset, happiness, impact, making a dent in the universe, make a dent in the universe, short term pain, cost benefit, Muhammad Ali, Mother Teresa, James Dyson, J.K.Rowling, Abraham Lincoln, persistence, mindset, self help, self improvement, self awareness
Also published on Medium.