Did you know that you might have discriminatory beliefs without you even knowing?! Learn more about such invisible, unconscious beliefs (cognitive biases), their impact, and exercises to demonstrate the result, impact (and more) in this episode of the Growth Philosophy podcast.
What you will learn:
- What are cognitive biases
- How you might be biased without knowing
- My personal experience of discrimination/racism
- What 95% of people said when they were asked to imagine a typical drug user (research)
- What thinking well is (not) about
Post your questions & comments here, or on my twitter.
Note: There is a blooper! But since the aim is to do one-take shows, it’s left there. What do you think, does it make any major impact on the podcast, and your enjoyment of it? Let me know.
Also published on Medium.