Find out what the key to happiness is according to Harvard scientists in today’s talk.
Stay tuned to learn more.
What you’ll learn:
- What Harvard researchers view as the secret to a happy life
- Superficial vs deep connections
- Forming deep connections virtually
- Why Orkney is one of my all-time-favorite travel destinations
- What NOT to do at a networking event
- The mindset that sabotages genuine connections
- Tips on getting started creating genuine and deep connections
- The people you need to avoid
- The most important thing you need to remember when it comes to connecting with others
Have questions &/or comments? Submit them below.
- Can relationships boost longevity and wellbeing (Harvard)?
- What a Mosquito Bite Can Teach You About Dealing With Your Past
- Your Essential Guide to Doomsurfing – What You Need to Know
- How to stop your insecurities from weighing you down
- Book > How to Think Better in 7 Days – Learn How to Think Better, Be Happier and More Positive, in Just 7 Days
Also published on Medium.