Doing good deeds is a really good thing. Makes the world a better place, improves lives, and also makes our lives better.
But yet too many people don’t do much, if any, good deeds. Especially not on a daily basis.
Let’s change that.
Let’s create a daily good deed habit.
It’s actually quite easy to do, as I’ll show you in a bit.
The size or scale of the good deed doesn’t really matter for this exercise – the goal is to build up this muscle so that after a while, it becomes natural for you to do good deeds every day.
The internet has made it easier than ever to do good deeds, so you really have no excuse.
To get started with, here are some really really easy things you can do every day that can help others and improve lives:
- Google Translate – it has a really easy app which asks you one thing every day, to help them create a better translation service, which in turn helps millions of people around the world. Tiny effort, big long term impact.
- Quora – it’s the FAQ of the internet these days. People go there to ask questions and learn from others. There are things that you know quite a lot about, why not help others with that knowledge. Can be as simple as searching for what questions need responses. Even add your two cents to existing questions of it’ll add value.
- Reddit – similar concept as above.
- Google places – you can add information about places you go to on a regular basis, and even those that you have been to in the past. Only because you see something regularly does not mean every one does, and your insights can be useful for others.
- Pick up a piece of trash – rarely are there places which doesn’t have at least some litter on the streets. If you come across any litter the next time you’re out, why not pick it up and put it in the closest bin?
Those are just ideas, of course – use them as guidelines rather than things you absolutely have to do.
On that note, what suggestions do you have – in what ways can we do more good deeds every day, easily?
Share your ideas in the comments. This, in fact, can be one of your good deeds for the day – as your ideas might inspire and help others to do good deeds.
Do something good every day.
Anything. Big or small.
Makes the world a better place.